I think It’s pretty funny how the Sherlock cast are nothing like their characters
Benedict Cumberbatch is charismatic and social, said to be very pleasant to be around.
Martin Freeman is a little shit (and I love him for it)
And Andrew Scott is just puppies and flowers all wrapped up in a cozy Irish blanket.
If anyone ever tells you that:
- The books you read are not “real books”
- The music you listen to is not “real music”
- The games you play are not “real games”
- The art you like is not “real art”
- The clothes you wear are not “proper clothes”
- The comics you read are not “real comics”
It’s perfectly okay to write them off as a petty, joyless asshole and continue enjoying the things you like.